Workers Compensation and Injury Management Program
Our practice has a long and credible history of over 30 years in the management of work related injuries both at a primary and secondary level. All of the eight practitioners are Workcover authorized.
The practice also has a fully equipped treatment room with qualified nursing staff in attendance for the carrying out of pre-placement assessments and treating workplace injuries.
The Practice commitment to the management:
- to examine injured workers on your behalf and assess working constraints,
- to liaise with the injured workers treating doctor to obtain an agreement on working constraints if the treating doctor is not from our practice
- to ensure that we are aware of your works commitment to rehabilitation and the provision of suitable duties
- to follow up on visits if required
- to treat injured workers when no treating Doctor is specified (for minor injuries only)
- to refer the injured worker for specialized treatment when necessary
- to provide written reports on injured workers when necessary
- to liaise with the designated rehabilitation coordinator either at your place of work or the provider working on your behalf
- to provide pre-employment assessments on employees
If you wish to wish your Company to be part of our “Customised” worker management program, please contact the Practice Manager, Gary Smith at the Practice.
For more information please call (02) 4729 5100,
or click here to contact us.